Total Pageviews

Monday, January 9, 2012

The Fire that Consumes

"If your mind can see it and believe it.It can achieve it"
                                                       -Napoleon Hill
Leaders come to win and conquer,divide the spoils,and to reign victorous.They do it because they deserve to win.They worked for it,they planned it ,and even before that they saw it.Napoleon hill said this,"If your mind can see it and believe it, it can achieve it."
I am a believer of this and i have always had a good positive mindset.I just needed a vessel to put all the energy that i was now recieving.So here i am an entrepeneur own two business's and i have a vision of my own. i plan to succeed,because you see?If you plan to fail you will.
  The only failure that exists is quitting and sugar its looking good at the end of the tunnel, because im not quittin any time soon.Im in this for the long run,im here to test my metal.To forge the steel that has laid dorment all this time,to finally test my real metal.I have come to win,nothing else consumes my vocabulary but words of wisdom,goodnews and success.
I am happy to write as much positive words on this account because here is where i will motivate you to do the same.How long will you live a simple man?
How long will you say to your self i am defenitely worth 25 million bucks.i cant blame myself ive always been like this I cant stop it its who I am i want to live to test my character.I want to test myself.Some people would shatter at the thought of doing so.But its an addiction almost you see?I cant loose, because I will never quite,I can slow down and go fast and go a steady pace,but i will not quite.Pardon me if i make it sound too hard.What i do isnt that hard all i do is write these blogs get huge  ranked high on them and get people to sign up to my bussiness oppurtunity.If you dont know what that is go to the link below

other links:
http://www.kingstablenetworking.com

http://www.kingstablenetworking.com

No comments:

Post a Comment